I really liked scrapping this page because I needed it this week. Gavin has been going through a rough time because he is cutting the four teeth on top! He has been so fussy lately, which is unusual for him because he is always sooooo happy! This page helped me remember my sweet, calm baby. He really was a perfect newborn. He slept all the time and was really easy to put back to sleep in the night. It wasn't until he was about two months old that he started having digestive problems and reflux that kept him from resting peacefully (oddly enough, it was the same time that he went to formula because I was no longer able to nurse due to a low supply... hmm, imagine that)
Anyway- I am getting off subject here. Let me know what you think about this page and if you have any suggestions. My sister-in-law was a wonderful help in offering up her much needed opinions.

1 comment:
so sweet. great layout.
Post a Comment