Today was such a beautiful day! All morning long I was whining that I wanted to spend time outside because it was soooo pretty....
Not long after, my Mom called and asked me to go to my nephew's last baseball game today. I jumped all over it to get out in the sunshine! HA! Who knew it was 100 degrees? I sure didn't! Nobody told me that! I guess next time I should check the temperature before I agree to go sit outside in the blazing sun in jean capris!
I thought I was going to die from the heat (seriously!) Gavin and I ended up sitting down a hill where we could not even see the game just to get some shade!
Oh well, after we left we were invited to go swimming at my friend Kate's house...and the water was PERFECT!
.....
Today was Gavin's first day in the pool!!!! He loved it... which is good, because for those of you who know me, know that swimming is my favorite thing to do! I think I was a fish in my last lifetime! :) He was so cute splashing around, kicking his feet, and trying to drink the water (we are working on that) I will post pictures at a later time.
It is past midnight and I am tired. Ta Ta!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment