I'm a slacker... what can I say?
One would think that since I have not blogged in two months that I would have a ton of things to say....right? Sadly, that is not the case.
First, let me say... I just realized last night that Christmas is NEXT week! OH.MY.GOSH. I am embarrassed to admit that I do not have any presents. The one present that I bought for JM on Black Friday he found. I say found... it's more like I left them in plain sight and forgot to wrap them so I just played it off like I had bought them for him that day. Oh well.
G is growing up so fast. It is really sad. I know it is part of life and that he can't stay little forever... but, I will miss my cuddly, sweet, baby boy that loves to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy.
He now cracks up at the weirdest things. He laughs if you crinkle paper in front of him, or make a loud noise. Strange, huh?
G is also sleeping in his crib now instead of his bassinet. That was such a big transition for me! I can no longer hear every breath he takes and every sound he makes. He is only a few feet down the hall but it feels so far away.
I am going to Louisiana this weekend to do Christmas with my family that lives there. I am very excited to see them but I am also sad because JM does not get to go with me and G. He has to stinkin' work. Stupid work. Who needs to pay the bills anyway?
Did I mention that Sherman now has a Chipotle? That and Chick-fil-A are my favorite fast food restaurants... and picky JM loves it too!
I blogged a few months ago about my journey with losing weight and becoming healthier. Well, I have not weighed myself because JM gave our scale away but I am working out and trying to make healthier options. It is frustrating at times but it is also very empowering. I have been running with my friends Michelle and Christina (they both just completed a half-marathon in November) and last Tuesday I ran the entire course. Now, it is not very long... only about a 1.5 miles... but, that is a huge improvement for me because when I started I could only run for about 45 seconds before stopping. I'm working my way up so I can run a half-marathon this summer with Michelle and Chris.
I have to run right now... I was going to post pictures but I ran out of time. See ya
Ash
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment