I have a *wonderful* husband and together we have the most beautiful baby in the world (I’m not partial at all :)
My best friends are my Mom and my husband, John… but, all of my friends are absolutely amazing!
I choose to forget the bad times and instead cherish amazing memories.
I'm not a fan of white walls. For me a beautiful color is one I look at and can't quiet name; it stays interesting longer!
THE MAV'S ROCK!!
I am a girly girl...but, at the same time I am a tomboy!
On Saturdays I go to lunch with my Mom, my Aunt and my favorite cousin! It’s a ritual!
I love scrapbooking, organizing, decorating, a clean house, watching my T.V. shows on DVR so I can fast forward through commercials, spending time with my friends catching up, napping, HGTV, shopping, swimming, spin class, cuddling with my husband, and snuggling with my baby boy!
I hate liars, cheats, creepy crawly things, terrorism, people who don’t vote and still love to complain about the way things are done, Monday mornings, mornings in general, cold weather, the smell of syrup, bills, a dirty house.
No comments:
Post a Comment