Monday, February 9, 2009

The Sunday Chat: Retirement

HA!

Retirement.... that seems so far away, doesn't it?!

If I am lucky enough to have money to retire on then, yes, I have plans....

My plans are to live life to the fullest everyday! I don't want to be one of those "retirees" that stay home allllllll day every stinkin' day! Don't get me wrong... I love to relax just as much as the next person... but, I like to think that I will have the desire to get out and involve myself into programs to keep my mind and body active.

Here are some ideas I have now, at the ripe ole' age of 24. We will see how much they change within the next 40 years!

...................................................................................
I will volunteer more at our Church...

Spend oodles of time with my amazing hubby!

Hopefully our children and grandchildren will live nearby so we can spoil all of them rotten!

I would like to volunteer in our community... like the pregnancy care center.

and... of course TRAVEL! I would *love* to have enough money to be able to travel any place we feel like going...

I know JM will want to go rock and fossil hunting. He loves that kind of stuff. Yeah, I must admit... I kinda like it too.

I would also love to go on a mission trip. Hopefully I will be fortunate enough to do that before I retire, though.

No comments: