Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 Pounds

I used to be one of those people that was naturally skinny... and then I got married. I did not only gain a wonderful spouse... I got the luxury of gaining about 50 pounds. I really don't understand how this is possible. Of course, I had a little bit of help from steroids and baby G.

Anywho- I have decided to do something about it. I have started eating a diet that is high in lean protein and veggies... and I sparingly eat complex carbs. I have also started working out daily and taking my Advocare products again. I must say... I feel great!!! (aside from the extreme soreness)

I am down 2 pounds. I know that does not sound like much... but, it is a start! I can't wait until I'm at the point where I can post that I am down 60 pounds.

Keep you posted!

No comments: