My amazing sister-in-law, ~e, tagged me last month (yeah, I am a little late, I know) to tell my quirks to the world... Wanna hear something crazy? I actually did a scrapbook page of my quirks a few years ago (did I mention the page was full?)
Here's the rules:
link the person who tagged you.
mention rules on your blog.
tell about 6 quirks of yours.
tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
leave a comment to let them know.
Okay, here goes nothing...
1.) I don't touch newspapers... they are so disgusting. I can't stand how they make my hands feel. If by some crazy chance I do touch one I must wash my hands immediately and follow that up with gobs of lotion.
2.) This one is really weird and may be TMI. I must be even. Does that make sense? Example: if my left leg itches I scratch it... but, I must scratch the opposite leg in the same spot. I know... weird, right? JM looooves this quirk because he can drive me nuts with it. (Here goes the TMI part) He will slap my booty on the right side over and over again without ever touching the left. He does not stop.... seriously, I must run away from him.
3.) I have two shows that I must watch in my bed. It's just not the same when I try to watch them in the living room. Don't ask me why... I don't make the rules (or wait, do I?)... I just follow them.
4.) I am a neat freak with a messy streak. Yep, this is exactly what it sounds like. I must have a clean house to function properly.... but, it gets messy sooooo stinkin' fast. I am constantly telling JM to put things where they belong. He will wipe his mouth with a paper towel and leave it on the counter... not a big deal, right? The problem is that once there are a few items out of place I feel like it is no use and I stop putting things away.... then after a few hours I am putting everything away AGAIN. It's a never ending cycle.
5.) I am terrified of public restrooms... I have a public bathroom routine. Call it a quirk if you must... but, I like to call it, DDP, otherwise known as Disgusting Disease Prevention. The routine is as follows: search for the cleanest stall (ha, as if such a thing exists), wipe the toilet, cover the toilet, and hover above the toilet. Then comes the washing of the hands.... pump the paper towels, tear a little bit off, turn on the faucet with the paper towel, wash my hands, turn off the faucet with the paper towel, and pump more paper towels with the used paper towel. Dry hands, open bathroom door with the paper towel.... then I find a trash can and throw the paper towel away. Oh, then I use hand sanitizer if available. WHEW. That was detailed, huh?
6.) I am a very detailed oriented person (see above quirk). I am one of those people that puts “make list” on my To-Do list. haha… just kidding. Well, kinda.
I tag:
Crystal
Amanda
Al
Lil Wifey
Cammeron
Laura Ingalls wannabe
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment